Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What A Wonderful Life



Let me catch yall up on the last few days. They have been quite busy.My ministry is the highlight of all my days,Its definitely been a challenge.I am so appreciative that I am here and learning how to BECOME a teacher. Its like nothing I've ever experienced.The feeling of preparing for your studies and then seeing your students benefit from your hard work is indescribable. For instance, today I went on Lil Perla's study.We are in chap 2 of the "Learn From The Great Teacher" book. Last night when preparing I thought to myself"Self how are you going to teach this Lil girl about creation". I was up for about an hour cutting out pic's from the Wt and Awake trying to find pic's that would explain creation and how they would connect in her brain.I went to the study laid out the pics and it worked. Now she has learned that Jh is the creator of all things and that he gives us these things because he loves us. How good I felt when I pointed to a pic and she GOT IT. Its so amazing to see an 8 year old form her own personal relationship with Jah. I am also so thankful for the spiritual sisters I have around me. They are such good teachers,I desire to be as effective as they are. With time and most importantly Jh's Holy Spirit I will be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment