Sunday, March 15, 2009

Its been a while


So Ive been super dupa busy. Good busy just haven't had the time to update my blog. Today I had a breakthrough. The Watchtower today was written for me. Its amazing isn't it that Jh knows what you need when you need it. Every time you feel like you wanna throw in the towel and just give up some how some way he tells you "Its OK, I heard your prayer I got you".(not in those exact words but you get my drift)lol HE IS SOOOOO AMAZING. Lately I've been feeling down about my ministry.I didn't even think that was possible for myself. Ive loved preaching since forever but recently hit a major wall.Ive been feeling like a failure, like I cant teach,nobody understands me and at times feeling like I don't belong here. Adjusting to life in another country can raise insecurities in a person.Not knowing the language well feeling like your not making a difference, these are such strong emotions that can make you feel so down. Jh told me about myself today in the watchtower. I can do this. I am a good teacher and remembering that all I can do is plant the seed and water it. I cant feel bad if a student doesn't make progress or get so frustrated that they don't understand me completely dont beat myself up. Jh knows the heart and will draw those to him that have the right heart. Definitely a Watchtower I will never forget!!!!!!!
Life lesson learned: God is greater then our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment