Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back in the States

My almost 3 weeks back in the states have been BANANAS. I was really excited because I got to spend 2 weeks in NYC with Charlene. Getting adjusted back to life here hasn't been difficult at all. While I'm here I really want to enjoy my friends,family and the familiarity of things.I plan to be back in the DR some time in December and am living my life accordingly. Not accumulating any debt while I'm here and only buying things that I need in the DR. I plan to keep my blog updated so you can see my progress and cheer me on.GOOD NEWS Ive got an apartment set up when I get back but, here's the kicker everything inside the apt is INCLUDED that's right FREE. My good friend Jon Ross gave me all his new appliances. I thank Jah and cant wait to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment