Sunday, February 8, 2009


I am so excited to join the blogger world. My friend Jojo has a really cool blog filled with Pics and experiences from his stay here the Dr. It seems like a really cool way to keep in touch with everyone. I'm not that good with checking emails (Shame on me )I'm really trying to do better,DNT GIVE UP ON ME lol. So you guys can check on me and my experiences with the click of a button. This pic is from the recent ASL assembly. The sister to my right is Brit a sister from Canada who has been serving here for close to 4 years.Da girl is on point!!!!!! Moved here when she was 19.Shes become one of my close friends.I'm meeting such great people here and have truly seen the joy of forming close bonds with those who have the same spiritual goals as I do.Im learning that key to havings a lasting friendship. The statments try"Birds of a feather flock togather".Wouldn't change a thing about deciding to come serve here. Seriously every young person should try to make it a a goal to do something DIFFFRENT for Jah. DO more and experience all Jehovah has to offer!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ty its brandon campbell. sounds like you are having a ball. I am so proud of you and my prayers will be with you and your job search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my precious homegirl! I am so proud of you what you have to accomplish in Jehovah's service. When I read your blogs, it makes me to cry-it's a happy tears and you encourage me so much.It's so beautiful to seeing a spiritual-minded young person takes an interest in spiritual things for Jehovah's Kingdom necessities. You are in my mind, my heart and my prayers. May Jehovah always protect, take care of and bless you! Warm Christian Love, Vanessa Tetteh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vanessa so happy to hear from you. Your commemts were so nice and also encouraging. How life with you? How work goin? keep me posted

    ReplyDelete