Monday, February 9, 2009

So Excited n I just cant hide it im about to lose control and I think I like it

So my money is looking a lil funny these days. Ive been praying to Jah to find a job that will sustain me while im here and possibly when I go home.Ive been searching for a job on the Internet and got a really good lead from Chaundria about a sisters husband that has an online job. ONE PROBLEM I don't have Internet in my apartment. So I just finished talking to the brother and sister who own the apartment buildingI live in. When I first moved in they told me an Internet connection was not available for my apartment which is on the 3rd floor(to high up to get a connection)BUMMER RIGHT!!!!!!!! Well, i've been praying praying praying and decided I would give it another shot and see what other options were available. The br and his wife were so helpful and understanding thinking hard on how I could get Internet. The Br Yuse is his name says to me "Sis I think ive got it.We could see if you can get a good connection in the basement". Which is generally used for storage. He told me there was a table and chair he would set up for me as a little office" Its worth a try" he said .IT WORKS thank Jah. So now im ganna get a JOB AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW so happy

7 comments:

  1. Hey girlie, it's Cher. D and I so miss you. We miss you having your studies with her. I was just asking mom about you today. You know Jehovah is going to take care of you -- he always has. You never know what he has in store for you and when it's coming. Be patient. That is a virtue too. We love you -- Cher and D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chica, I want to add pictures -- maybe it's too late and my brain isn't functioning that well. I want to send you old/new pictures that will make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you doing well Tye. Jehovah always makes a way so just continue to work in harmony with your prayers. We love and miss you so much. I will try to figure out how to put a pic of the family on here for you.

    AGAPE

    Paula and family aka Ray Chu and Da Crew

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you Ty! I miss you so much! Who would have thought my little spoiled 15 year old, non-public- radio listening girl would be so mature emotionally, spiritually. I love you ver much!

    Veon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey-Hey it the Dre!BKA the original "Drayster"(LOL)Man! Its so good to here from you! Its so good to see you put your trust in Jehovah to the full. Your relationship with Jehovah really encourage me and all the friends back home. On the behalf of Tarita and myself, we want you to know that we are really Proud of you.You have allow Jehovah,your mom and grandma and as well as the christian congregation mold you into a wonderful spiritual sister. Much Agape LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ty!

    It's been a while since we've spoken....I love this blog! I'll check on it every chance I get...

    P.S. - Your teeth look soooo nice!!!

    Monet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dee and Chaun,

    You make us want to be there with you girlie!!! Hopefully we can come visit and experience "THE LIFE" soon with you.
    Stay on skypes so we can keep talking.

    We love ya' chica

    ReplyDelete